We are very excited that the Learning CONSORTIUM is taking an active and collaborative approach to innovative experiments and practices in the changing world of learning. Our goal is to conduct a yearlong set of Learning LAB activities that will include:
- Learning LABS at The MASIE Center: We continue a series of innovative learning experiments at our LAB in Saratoga Springs. For example, what is the impact of spoken search on devices like Apple’s Siri or Amazon’s Echo? We will provide notes from the experiments done by Elliott Masie and team members.
- Learning Retreats: We host gatherings for CONSORTIUM members interested in brainstorming and benchmarking.
In addition, the Learning CONSORTIUM will continue to provide these activities and resources:
- Elliott Masie Perspectives: Elliott will share ongoing research and innovations that are occurring globally in workplace learning.
- Collaboration with Research and Learning Groups: We will work closely with offices like EDUCAUSE, University Research Groups, and Corporate Leadership Groups.
- Targeted Pulse Research Surveys.
- Monthly CONSORTIUM Dialogues – led by Elliott Masie.
- Periodic Idea Jams – led by Learning Advocate Bob Mosher.
- Sixty Minutes of Briefings on Learning by Elliott Masie.
- Learning 2018: Two tickets to our annual conference to be held November 4-7, 2018 in Orlando, Florida.
- Discounts on MASIE Center Events.
Elliott Masie, Chair